PPG introduces ELECTROCOLOR 3500 coating for consumer electronics
PPG Industries＇ (NYSE:PPG) industrial coatings business has introduced ELECTROCOLOR® 3500 coating, an electrodeposition coating (e-coat) designed as a lightly-tinted clearcoat for application on metal surfaces of tablets, notebooks, smart phones and other consumer electronic devices.
Bill Barrett, PPG business development manager, consumer electronics, Americas, said the coating is engineered to provide aesthetic and performance benefits to manufacturers. "This new coating gives metal an organic appearance while protecting it from the chemicals, UV (ultraviolet) exposure and abrasion it will encounter in everyday use."
Electrocolor 3500 coating, which also can be used for appliances and other applications requiring a decorative metallic appearance, offers high yield rates for applicators due to its high transfer efficiency and color consistency.
- August 5, 2019China suppliers announces a new titanium dioxide price increasing $50-$80 in the August,2019.As raw materials going up and environmental cost increasing,it's estimated that the trends starts to get st...view
- April 4, 2018The global Titanium Dioxide Market is expected to reach USD 28.5 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing application scope of the product as specialty co...view
- November 14, 2023This exhibition can be said to be the largest in its history, with an exhibition area of 100000 square meters and a pre registered number of professional visitors of up to 50000. The top 50 domestic a...view
- May 10, 2021China's titanium dioxide has started a new round of price increasing $150/ton since May 6th,2021 due to titanium concentrate price going up and tight supply.There are two main reasons for the continu...view
- May 17, 2022According to the market demand for titanium dioxide, along with the rising prices of raw material, and the depreciation of the RMB exchange rate, China titanium dioxide suppliers announced price incre...view
- September 6, 2017A producer of titanium dioxide and titanium chemicals, Cristal, will invest $64 million to expand its two Ashtabula, Ohio, manufacturing facilities with plans to create 25 jobs in the region."This is ...view