China Titanium dioxide suppliers following the market to announce a new price increasing after 1th,J
Recently, China's major titanium dioxide suppliers announce that from July 1, 2021, the company's sales price of various types of titanium dioxide (including sulfuric acid titanium dioxide and chlorination titanium dioxide) will be increased by 500 RMB / ton on the basis of the original price.
Before that, the international Titan giant announced a three quarter price rise, up from $200-225/ton.
Tronox: from July 1, 2021, the price of all titanium dioxide products sold in the Asia Pacific region will increase by $225 / ton.
Chemours: from July 1, 2021, according to the contract or law, all specifications of titanium dioxide and titanium dioxide purchased by your company in Greater China will be increased by US $200 / ton.
Venator announced global price increases for all its titanium dioxide pigments used in coatings, plastics, inks and paper. The increase will take effect from July 1, 2021. Among them, EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa): 180 euro / ton or 200 US dollars / ton; Asia Pacific / Latin America: 200 US dollars / ton; North America: US $0.08 per pound;
- January 10, 2018It is expected that the whiteness of titanium dioxide could be higher during the process of both production and customer using. According to the empirical analysis, when the whiteness of the titanium...view
- September 20, 2017According to consulting company Grand View Researchlatest research report analyzes, driven by increased specialty coatings andother consumer demand, global titanium dioxide market value will reach USd...view
- December 14, 2021China's titanium dioxide has started a new round of price increasing $150/ton since December 14th,2021 due to raw production materials cost going up quickly recently.view
- August 12, 2020After price increasing $80/ton in July,China suppliers announces a new titanium dioxide price increasing $80 again in the August,2020. Due to raw materials going up ,it's estimated that the market tre...view
- September 6, 2017DuPont (DD.N) said on Thursday it will spin off its titanium dioxide unit into a separately traded public company within 18 months, yielding to intense pressure from Wall Street to divest the volatile...view
- August 11, 2021China's titanium dioxide has started a new round of price increasing $200/ton since August 10th,2021 due to raw production materials cost going up quickly recently.view