China Titanium dioxide suppliers following the market to announce a new price increasing after 1th,J
Recently, China's major titanium dioxide suppliers announce that from July 1, 2021, the company's sales price of various types of titanium dioxide (including sulfuric acid titanium dioxide and chlorination titanium dioxide) will be increased by 500 RMB / ton on the basis of the original price.
Before that, the international Titan giant announced a three quarter price rise, up from $200-225/ton.
Tronox: from July 1, 2021, the price of all titanium dioxide products sold in the Asia Pacific region will increase by $225 / ton.
Chemours: from July 1, 2021, according to the contract or law, all specifications of titanium dioxide and titanium dioxide purchased by your company in Greater China will be increased by US $200 / ton.
Venator announced global price increases for all its titanium dioxide pigments used in coatings, plastics, inks and paper. The increase will take effect from July 1, 2021. Among them, EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa): 180 euro / ton or 200 US dollars / ton; Asia Pacific / Latin America: 200 US dollars / ton; North America: US $0.08 per pound;
- September 6, 2017Mainstream titanium ore prices steady. Low-cost resources currently on the market has basically disappeared, 46.5% in Panxi 10 mines have no less than 600 yuan / ton offer small plant resources concen...view
- September 6, 2017THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Jan. 31, 2017 -- A fire started January 30 at Huntsman Corporation's (HUN) titanium dioxide manufacturing facility in Pori, Finland. All Huntsman associates at the site have be...view
- January 10, 2018The plastic industry is the second largest user of titanium dioxide. Generally, the consumption of titanium dioxide in the plastic field accounts for 20% of the consumption of titanium dioxide in the ...view
- May 16, 2018As entering into May, China titanium dioxide suppliers announcenot to adjust price at current stage after May ,it's estimated that China tio2price trends will be stable in the coming month.view
- July 26, 2023China suppliers announces a new titanium dioxide price increasing $100/ton since 25th,July,2023view
- September 6, 2017U.S. chemicals maker PPG Industries Inc. announced it has reached an agreement to take over Mexican architectural and industrial coatings firm Consorcio Comex for $2.3 billion, as part of the planned ...view