China Titanium dioxide suppliers following the market to announce a new price increasing after 1th,J
Recently, China's major titanium dioxide suppliers announce that from July 1, 2021, the company's sales price of various types of titanium dioxide (including sulfuric acid titanium dioxide and chlorination titanium dioxide) will be increased by 500 RMB / ton on the basis of the original price.
Before that, the international Titan giant announced a three quarter price rise, up from $200-225/ton.
Tronox: from July 1, 2021, the price of all titanium dioxide products sold in the Asia Pacific region will increase by $225 / ton.
Chemours: from July 1, 2021, according to the contract or law, all specifications of titanium dioxide and titanium dioxide purchased by your company in Greater China will be increased by US $200 / ton.
Venator announced global price increases for all its titanium dioxide pigments used in coatings, plastics, inks and paper. The increase will take effect from July 1, 2021. Among them, EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa): 180 euro / ton or 200 US dollars / ton; Asia Pacific / Latin America: 200 US dollars / ton; North America: US $0.08 per pound;
- March 17, 2022Ukraine has proven titanium reserves of 94million tons, second to Australia and China, ranking third in the world,accounting for 11% of global titanium reserves.The shortage of titanium ore in Ukraine...view
- November 20, 2019CHINACOAT 2019 is held during Nov.18-20, 2019 at Shanghai, China. After23 years’ continuous development, CHINACOAT aims toproviding an international trade platform for suppliers and manufacturers of ...view
- September 6, 2017"According to statistics of CCM, in May 2014, exports of China’s TiO2 manufacturers recorded high. However, affected by the downturn of downstream market, imports remained weak. In July, the domestic...view
- September 6, 2017Date: Nov 12, 2013Venue: King Wing hotel, Beijing ChinaOrganized by: CHINA NATIONAL COATINGS INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION(CNCIA)Sponsored by: Titanium Dioxide Branch of CNCIAThemes:(i) to understand and inter...view
- September 6, 2017Although imports of TiO2 from Australia to China has increased enormously, imports in Feb. is still greatly reduced due to the following reasons. One reason is that the imports from the US (a major im...view
- September 6, 2017The following is a Q&A interview with Argex Titanium Chief Financial Officer and Director Mark BillingsThanks for speaking with us today Mark, can you tell me about Argex?Argex Titanium Inc. (TSX:...view