Titanium-zirconium concentrate production launched in North Kazakhstan
The production of titanium-zirconium concentrate has been launched in North Kazakhstan province, governor of North Kazakhstan province Samat Eskendirov said on Dec.6 at a briefing in Central Communications Service under the President of Kazakhstan in Astana.
"Currently, we enjoy great reserves of minerals, including 65 percent of tin reserves, 37 percent of zirconium and 19 percent of uranium reserves. Currently, export-oriented production of titanium-zirconium concentrates has been launched," Eskendirov said.
Totally, around 49 enterprises operate in this sphere. Currently, there is being conducted the development and approval of reserves of tin, cooper and gold and other metal ores, the governor said.
"After the approval of the reserves we will look for investors," Eskendirov said.
- April 13, 2021China's titanium dioxide has started a new round of price increasing $150/ton since April 10th,2021 due to titanium concentrate price going up.view
- February 18, 2020China tio2 suppliers have to make a new price increasing $100/ton for tio2 since 10th,February,2020 during NCP period due to raw materials titanium concentrate going up crazily and its shortage in th...view
- September 6, 2017Clariant and Huntsman Corporation announced a merger of equals through an all-stock transaction. The merged company will be named HuntsmanClariant. The transaction is targeted to close by year end 201...view
- February 24, 2021Venator Materials PLC (“Venator”) today announced global price increases for all its titanium dioxide pigments for coatings, plastics, inks and paper applications. The increases are effective from A...view
- March 10, 2022China's titanium dioxide has started a new round of price increasing $150/ton since March 10th,2022 due to raw production materials cost going up quickly recently.view
- June 9, 2021Recently, China's major titanium dioxide suppliers announce that from July 1, 2021, the company's sales price of various types of titanium dioxide (including sulfuric acid titanium dioxide and chlorin...view