The Price of Titanium Dioxide in Germany has Risen by More than 30 Percent Since Year of 2016
According to the German Coatings Association survey, in nearly 250 enterprises, most companies because of raw material prices continue to rise, so that the paint business has been greatly affected, on the one hand raw material prices continued to rise, on the other hand, titanium dioxide products in tension supply is also the current problems faced by the German paint business.
Since the summer of 2016, the price of German titanium dioxide has risen more than 30%. With the increase in the price level, there have been some areas of titanium dioxide product in delivery difficulties. The price of other major raw materials rose too, and the total cost of solvent in the same period was rose about 15%.
And relative to the development of the German paint industry, the current domestic market price of titanium dioxide is in all the way up, the rate of increase reach to 70%, plus other raw material prices rose and environmental supervision increased the influence of the domestic paint business development.
- September 6, 2017In the year under review, domestic sales of titanium dioxide remained mostly unchanged from the previous year, buoyed by firm internal demand. However, overseas sales declined in both volume and value...view
- September 14, 2021China suppliers announces a new titaniumdioxide price increasing $100-$150/ton since 13th,August,2021China tio2 price adjustment was made according to factors such as the market demand for titanium di...view
- January 23, 2019Accordingto customs statistics, in December 2018, China's titanium dioxide imports were13,905.98 tons, a decrease of 5.05% year-on-year and a decrease of 23.56%. Thecumulative imports from January to ...view
- February 19, 2019Following VENATOR price increasing letterreleased on January 31st,2019, China tio2 market price increase $100/mt after China Lunar New Year,.It's estimated that tio2 trends will be still warm in the c...view
- February 18, 2020China tio2 suppliers have to make a new price increasing $100/ton for tio2 since 10th,February,2020 during NCP period due to raw materials titanium concentrate going up crazily and its shortage in th...view
- June 17, 2019Tronox announces to have price increase of USD 75 per metric ton for titanium dioxide in Asia Pacific due to continued pressure on feedstock pricing since 1th,July.view