China titanium dioxide market trends goes weak in the July and August 2021
In early July, the mainstream price of titanium dioxide was generally weak. The off-season started and the operating rate of some manufacturers declined, and the execution price also declined slightly. The price market was more chaotic than before, and the downward restraint was strengthened. At the same time, it was more anxious than before. The actual inventory of large-scale manufacturers has not yet been established. The foreign trade orders in July are already full, and the volume to be shipped is 1-1.5 months output. From the perspective of large-scale manufacturers, it is enough to stabilize the market. Smaller manufacturers have seen lower shipments and higher inventories. This low and high has led to lack of market confidence.
The operating rate of some manufacturers in Panxi and other regions is not high. In the off-season situation, on the one hand, they can reduce their own inventory pressure, and on the other hand, give raw materials some time to go down. It is just that this weak trading atmosphere puts a lot of pressure on production costs. Including employee capital and bank loans.
- August 4, 2021Since at the end of July, Tio2's foreigninquiries have increased significantly, market begin to getting hot , the priceof raw material titanium ore has stopped falling, and the price of sulfuricacid h...view
- March 13, 2020Tronox announces to have price increase of USD 120per metric ton for titanium dioxide in Asia Pacific since 1th,April,2020view
- September 6, 2017A producer of titanium dioxide and titanium chemicals, Cristal, will invest $64 million to expand its two Ashtabula, Ohio, manufacturing facilities with plans to create 25 jobs in the region."This is ...view
- September 6, 2017Tronox Limited announced a definitive agreement to acquire the TiO2 business of Cristal, a privately held global chemical and mining company, for $1.673 billion of cash and Class A ordinary shares rep...view
- September 6, 2017Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LLC announced Oct. 31 that it had sold a polystyrene manufacturing plant in China to Grand Astor Ltd.Chevron Phillips said the PS resin plant, in Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu pr...view
- January 10, 2018In recent years, the needs for titanium dioxide has been on the rise continuously in the world. With the continuous subdivision of global market of titanium dioxide, the market demand is increasing gr...view