China titanium dioxide market trends goes weak in the July and August 2021
In early July, the mainstream price of titanium dioxide was generally weak. The off-season started and the operating rate of some manufacturers declined, and the execution price also declined slightly. The price market was more chaotic than before, and the downward restraint was strengthened. At the same time, it was more anxious than before. The actual inventory of large-scale manufacturers has not yet been established. The foreign trade orders in July are already full, and the volume to be shipped is 1-1.5 months output. From the perspective of large-scale manufacturers, it is enough to stabilize the market. Smaller manufacturers have seen lower shipments and higher inventories. This low and high has led to lack of market confidence.
The operating rate of some manufacturers in Panxi and other regions is not high. In the off-season situation, on the one hand, they can reduce their own inventory pressure, and on the other hand, give raw materials some time to go down. It is just that this weak trading atmosphere puts a lot of pressure on production costs. Including employee capital and bank loans.
- January 10, 2018Papermaking is the third largest user of titanium dioxide industry. Low-grade paper generally does not use titanium dioxide as raw materials because of the production cost. They mainly use china clay,...view
- September 6, 2017China Titanium Dioxide prices continue to rise in the near futureAccording to industry analysis, under the background of "reduce the production capacity,", globally the reason of the growth of titaniu...view
- September 6, 2017THE WOODLANDS, Texas – Huntsman Corporation (NYSE: HUN) today announced global price increases for all its titanium dioxide pigments.The following increases are effective April 1, 2017 or as contract...view
- July 14, 2020China suppliers announces a new titanium dioxide price increasing $80 in the July,2020 due to raw materials going up ,it's estimated that the market trends get warm furtherlyview
- February 11, 2019Venator announces a new price increasing of $0.07 per pound for all grades of titanium dioxide for customers in the United States and Canada. since 1th,February,2019.view
- September 6, 2017Clariant and Huntsman Corporation announced a merger of equals through an all-stock transaction. The merged company will be named HuntsmanClariant. The transaction is targeted to close by year end 201...view