China suppliers announces the second new titanium dioxide price increasing $150/ton since 1th,March,
China suppliers announces the second new titanium dioxide price increasing $150/ton since 1th,March,2023.This is the second price increase of titanium dioxide enterprises in the year. Industry insiders said that in 2023, the overall economic environment trend will warm up, and the demand for titanium dioxide downstream is expected to hit the bottom and rise, and the industry may gradually recover. In 2025, the global consumption of titanium dioxide may reach 8.9 million tons.
- February 1, 2023According to the market demand for titanium dioxide, along with the rising prices of raw material, and the RMB exchange is going strong, China suppliers announces a new titanium dioxide price increasi...view
- August 8, 2017According to the German Coatings Association survey, in nearly 250 enterprises, most companies because of raw material prices continue to rise, so that the paint business has been greatly affected, on...view
- September 6, 2017Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LLC announced Oct. 31 that it had sold a polystyrene manufacturing plant in China to Grand Astor Ltd.Chevron Phillips said the PS resin plant, in Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu pr...view
- September 6, 2017DuPont said on Thursday that Mark Vergano, a 26-year veteran, will become chief ＥＸＥＣutive of the chemical conglomerate＇s titanium dioxide business when it is spun off next year. Vergnano will oversee the new company and ...view
- January 10, 2018Papermaking is the third largest user of titanium dioxide industry. Low-grade paper generally does not use titanium dioxide as raw materials because of the production cost. They mainly use china clay,...view
- October 15, 2021China suppliers announces a new titanium dioxide price increasing $100/ton since 13th,October,2021view