Titanium-zirconium concentrate production launched in North Kazakhstan
The production of titanium-zirconium concentrate has been launched in North Kazakhstan province, governor of North Kazakhstan province Samat Eskendirov said on Dec.6 at a briefing in Central Communications Service under the President of Kazakhstan in Astana.
"Currently, we enjoy great reserves of minerals, including 65 percent of tin reserves, 37 percent of zirconium and 19 percent of uranium reserves. Currently, export-oriented production of titanium-zirconium concentrates has been launched," Eskendirov said.
Totally, around 49 enterprises operate in this sphere. Currently, there is being conducted the development and approval of reserves of tin, cooper and gold and other metal ores, the governor said.
"After the approval of the reserves we will look for investors," Eskendirov said.
- September 6, 2017Due to the raw material price of titanium dioxide still keep in rising, and China government pressure on environmental protection , most tio2 factories can't in full load production, combined with the...view
- September 6, 2017Hostmann-Steinberg announced its Platinum Sponsorship at this year’s annual PrintUV Conference. The company is eager to discuss with the printers attending this year’s conference its complete UV pro...view
- September 6, 2017PPG Industries＇ industrial coatings business has introduced POWERCRON EPIC electrocoats (e-coats), a line of next-generation, cationic-epoxy products that will be used for the first time in North America ...view
- September 6, 2017Tronox Limited announced a definitive agreement to acquire the TiO2 business of Cristal, a privately held global chemical and mining company, for $1.673 billion of cash and Class A ordinary shares rep...view
- September 6, 2017China titanium dioxide products will celebrate the rising sun Low excess capacity, high-capacity became insufficient supply of the pattern of development of China's titanium dioxide industry at prese...view
- September 6, 2017Date: Nov 12, 2013Venue: King Wing hotel, Beijing ChinaOrganized by: CHINA NATIONAL COATINGS INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION(CNCIA)Sponsored by: Titanium Dioxide Branch of CNCIAThemes:(i) to understand and inter...view