Titanium-zirconium concentrate production launched in North Kazakhstan
The production of titanium-zirconium concentrate has been launched in North Kazakhstan province, governor of North Kazakhstan province Samat Eskendirov said on Dec.6 at a briefing in Central Communications Service under the President of Kazakhstan in Astana.
"Currently, we enjoy great reserves of minerals, including 65 percent of tin reserves, 37 percent of zirconium and 19 percent of uranium reserves. Currently, export-oriented production of titanium-zirconium concentrates has been launched," Eskendirov said.
Totally, around 49 enterprises operate in this sphere. Currently, there is being conducted the development and approval of reserves of tin, cooper and gold and other metal ores, the governor said.
"After the approval of the reserves we will look for investors," Eskendirov said.
- September 6, 2017China titanium dioxide products will celebrate the rising sun Low excess capacity, high-capacity became insufficient supply of the pattern of development of China's titanium dioxide industry at prese...view
- September 13, 2018Venator is to close its titanium dioxide (TiO2) plant in Pori, Finland, by 2021 due to "cost escalation and extended timeline" for its reconstruction following a fire in 2017, the US-headquartered che...view
- September 6, 2017"According to statistics of CCM, in May 2014, exports of China’s TiO2 manufacturers recorded high. However, affected by the downturn of downstream market, imports remained weak. In July, the domestic...view
- March 12, 2019Due to trade war trends between China and USA getting easing now,people are optimistic about economic in the new Year 2019. China titanium dioxide suppliers make a new price increasing $80-$100/ton i...view
- January 10, 2018Papermaking is the third largest user of titanium dioxide industry. Low-grade paper generally does not use titanium dioxide as raw materials because of the production cost. They mainly use china clay,...view
- June 25, 2018Due to the raw material price of titanium dioxide still keep in rising, and China government pressure on environmental protection all the time. China titanium dioxide suppliers make a new price incre...view