Titanium-zirconium concentrate production launched in North Kazakhstan
The production of titanium-zirconium concentrate has been launched in North Kazakhstan province, governor of North Kazakhstan province Samat Eskendirov said on Dec.6 at a briefing in Central Communications Service under the President of Kazakhstan in Astana.
"Currently, we enjoy great reserves of minerals, including 65 percent of tin reserves, 37 percent of zirconium and 19 percent of uranium reserves. Currently, export-oriented production of titanium-zirconium concentrates has been launched," Eskendirov said.
Totally, around 49 enterprises operate in this sphere. Currently, there is being conducted the development and approval of reserves of tin, cooper and gold and other metal ores, the governor said.
"After the approval of the reserves we will look for investors," Eskendirov said.
- September 6, 2017THE WOODLANDS, Texas – Huntsman Corporation (NYSE: HUN) today announced global price increases for all its titanium dioxide pigments.The following increases are effective April 1, 2017 or as contract...view
- September 6, 2017European Union and Canadian plastics exporters are to benefit from a new free trade deal. Once the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) has been ratified (probably in 2015), it will lead ...view
- September 6, 2017Mainstream titanium ore prices steady. Low-cost resources currently on the market has basically disappeared, 46.5% in Panxi 10 mines have no less than 600 yuan / ton offer small plant resources concen...view
- April 8, 2019According to thestatistics provided by the General Administration of Customs, in February 2019,China imported 8,404.44 tons of titanium dioxide, decreased by 2.81% comparedwith last year and decreased...view
- March 20, 2019US-based Chemours will continue debottlenecking its titanium dioxide (TiO2) facilities, adding 150,000-200,000 tonnes/year of capacity through 2021.“We are debottlenecking three of our large faciliti...view
- September 6, 2017"According to statistics of CCM, in May 2014, exports of China’s TiO2 manufacturers recorded high. However, affected by the downturn of downstream market, imports remained weak. In July, the domestic...view