Titanium-zirconium concentrate production launched in North Kazakhstan
The production of titanium-zirconium concentrate has been launched in North Kazakhstan province, governor of North Kazakhstan province Samat Eskendirov said on Dec.6 at a briefing in Central Communications Service under the President of Kazakhstan in Astana.
"Currently, we enjoy great reserves of minerals, including 65 percent of tin reserves, 37 percent of zirconium and 19 percent of uranium reserves. Currently, export-oriented production of titanium-zirconium concentrates has been launched," Eskendirov said.
Totally, around 49 enterprises operate in this sphere. Currently, there is being conducted the development and approval of reserves of tin, cooper and gold and other metal ores, the governor said.
"After the approval of the reserves we will look for investors," Eskendirov said.
- September 6, 2017Chrysler Group LLC has given its approval for use of PPG’s innovative clearcoat products for warranty repairs on all Chrysler vehicles. The approved PPG clearcoats are ENVIROBASE® High Performanc...view
- December 10, 2019InNovember 2019, China's Titanium Dioxide Production 267,700 Tons, a decrease of2.52% month-on-month and an increase of 6.94%. In January-November 2019, theincremental output was 2.858 million tons, a...view
- September 6, 2017In late May, the price of titanium dioxide market gradually into the hover, disadvantaged areas. Raw materials sulfate stalemate stable, the cost of support for titanium dioxide is still weak. Most ma...view
- September 6, 2017DuPont (DD.N) said on Thursday it will spin off its titanium dioxide unit into a separately traded public company within 18 months, yielding to intense pressure from Wall Street to divest the volatile...view
- September 6, 2017World Titanium Resources (ASX: WTR) has streamlined its board of directors to meet the challenges presented by the next stage of its Ranobe mineral sands project in Madagascar. Chairman Wayne Malouf a...view
- September 6, 2017Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LLC announced Oct. 31 that it had sold a polystyrene manufacturing plant in China to Grand Astor Ltd.Chevron Phillips said the PS resin plant, in Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu pr...view