Titanium-zirconium concentrate production launched in North Kazakhstan
The production of titanium-zirconium concentrate has been launched in North Kazakhstan province, governor of North Kazakhstan province Samat Eskendirov said on Dec.6 at a briefing in Central Communications Service under the President of Kazakhstan in Astana.
"Currently, we enjoy great reserves of minerals, including 65 percent of tin reserves, 37 percent of zirconium and 19 percent of uranium reserves. Currently, export-oriented production of titanium-zirconium concentrates has been launched," Eskendirov said.
Totally, around 49 enterprises operate in this sphere. Currently, there is being conducted the development and approval of reserves of tin, cooper and gold and other metal ores, the governor said.
"After the approval of the reserves we will look for investors," Eskendirov said.
- September 6, 2017Huntsman Pigments has been shortlisted for the innovation award at the inaugural Made in the North East Awards.Manufacturing companies from across the North East of England are set to battle it out at...view
- September 6, 2017In late May, the price of titanium dioxide market gradually into the hover, disadvantaged areas. Raw materials sulfate stalemate stable, the cost of support for titanium dioxide is still weak. Most ma...view
- September 6, 2017Kenmare Resources plc advises that it will announce its Preliminary Results for the 12 months ended 31st December 2013 on 12 March 2014. An analyst briefing will be held at 8:00am BST at the offices o...view
- September 6, 20172.4 Macro economy In 2012, the second year of the 12th Five-Year Plan (2011-2015) period, GDP dropped in the first three quarters to 8.1%, 7.6% and 7.4% respectively. From the year 2011 to Q3 2013, Ch...view
- September 6, 2017Russia＇s VSMPO-Avisma, the world＇s biggest producer of titanium, expects profits to rise 25 percent to some $250 million this year due to robust demand from the aerospace industry, the firm＇s key customer. While ...view
- September 6, 2017According to the German Coatings Association survey, in nearly 250 enterprises, most companies because of raw material prices continue to rise, so that the paint business has been greatly affected, on...view