Titanium-zirconium concentrate production launched in North Kazakhstan
The production of titanium-zirconium concentrate has been launched in North Kazakhstan province, governor of North Kazakhstan province Samat Eskendirov said on Dec.6 at a briefing in Central Communications Service under the President of Kazakhstan in Astana.
"Currently, we enjoy great reserves of minerals, including 65 percent of tin reserves, 37 percent of zirconium and 19 percent of uranium reserves. Currently, export-oriented production of titanium-zirconium concentrates has been launched," Eskendirov said.
Totally, around 49 enterprises operate in this sphere. Currently, there is being conducted the development and approval of reserves of tin, cooper and gold and other metal ores, the governor said.
"After the approval of the reserves we will look for investors," Eskendirov said.
- August 8, 2018Chemrous Announces A New Titanium Dioxide Price Increases $50/Ton in China Market Since 1th,September,2018view
- September 6, 2017In the year under review, domestic sales of titanium dioxide remained mostly unchanged from the previous year, buoyed by firm internal demand. However, overseas sales declined in both volume and value...view
- September 6, 2017Highlights:2013 Q3 average TiO2 selling prices decreased 18% as compared to the third quarter of 2012;2013 Q3 average TiO2 selling prices decreased 21% in the first nine months of the year as compared...view
- September 6, 2017Recently, the relevant state agencies announced the 2016 titanium dioxide production. According to the National Chemical Industry Productivity Promotion Center Titanium Dioxide Center and the titanium...view
- July 8, 2019Accordingto customs data, China's tio2 import in May 2019 was about 13,700 tons, adecrease of 30.84% year-on-year and 3.52% month-on-month. Imports of the topthree regions is Taiwan, Australia, Mexico...view
- September 6, 2017Although imports of TiO2 from Australia to China has increased enormously, imports in Feb. is still greatly reduced due to the following reasons. One reason is that the imports from the US (a major im...view