Rubber prices continue to fall over China property prices
Bloomberg reports, "Rubber in Tokyo and Shanghai sank as concern grew that property prices in China will retreat, weakening raw-material demand from the largest consumer.
Futures for July delivery on the Tokyo Commodity Exchange lost 4.3 percent to 217.2 yen a kilogram ($2,123 a metric ton). It was the biggest daily drop at close for a most-active contract since February 6. Rubber for May delivery on the Shanghai Futures Exchange plunged by the daily price limit to 14,805 yuan ($2,429) a ton. That’s the lowest close for Shanghai futures since May 2009. New-home price growth in China’s first-tier cities slowed in January after local governments implemented property measures to rein in escalating values and banks tightened lending. Home prices in the southern business hubs of Guangzhou and Shenzhen rose at the slowest pace since July. “Chinese investors rushed to sell riskier assets from stocks to copper and rubber as concerns grew property bubbles in China may burst,” said Gu Jiong, an analyst at Yutaka Shoji Co., a commodity broker in Tokyo. China’s stocks fell yesterday, sending the benchmark index to its biggest loss in seven weeks, amid speculation that reduced lending to the property industry will curb growth in the world’s second-largest economy. The Shanghai Securities News reported Industrial Bank Co. and other banks have curbed lending to the property sector and some related industries such as steel and cement."
- February 11, 2019Venator announces a new price increasing of $0.07 per pound for all grades of titanium dioxide for customers in the United States and Canada. since 1th,February,2019.view
- September 6, 2017Recently, the concept of the A -share market price popular . First Nickel Nickel stock market prices rose triggered the outbreak , then pick fluorine chemicals , refrigerants bring prices Juhuagufen (...view
- September 20, 2017According to consulting company Grand View Researchlatest research report analyzes, driven by increased specialty coatings andother consumer demand, global titanium dioxide market value will reach USd...view
- September 6, 2017THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Jan. 31, 2017 -- A fire started January 30 at Huntsman Corporation's (HUN) titanium dioxide manufacturing facility in Pori, Finland. All Huntsman associates at the site have be...view
- January 23, 2019Accordingto customs statistics, in December 2018, China's titanium dioxide imports were13,905.98 tons, a decrease of 5.05% year-on-year and a decrease of 23.56%. Thecumulative imports from January to ...view
- September 3, 2019China suppliers announces a new titanium dioxide price increasing $50-$80 in the September,2019.This is the second time China tio2 suppliers adjust price in one month.It's estimated that the trends wi...view