Rubber prices continue to fall over China property prices
Bloomberg reports, "Rubber in Tokyo and Shanghai sank as concern grew that property prices in China will retreat, weakening raw-material demand from the largest consumer.
Futures for July delivery on the Tokyo Commodity Exchange lost 4.3 percent to 217.2 yen a kilogram ($2,123 a metric ton). It was the biggest daily drop at close for a most-active contract since February 6. Rubber for May delivery on the Shanghai Futures Exchange plunged by the daily price limit to 14,805 yuan ($2,429) a ton. That’s the lowest close for Shanghai futures since May 2009. New-home price growth in China’s first-tier cities slowed in January after local governments implemented property measures to rein in escalating values and banks tightened lending. Home prices in the southern business hubs of Guangzhou and Shenzhen rose at the slowest pace since July. “Chinese investors rushed to sell riskier assets from stocks to copper and rubber as concerns grew property bubbles in China may burst,” said Gu Jiong, an analyst at Yutaka Shoji Co., a commodity broker in Tokyo. China’s stocks fell yesterday, sending the benchmark index to its biggest loss in seven weeks, amid speculation that reduced lending to the property industry will curb growth in the world’s second-largest economy. The Shanghai Securities News reported Industrial Bank Co. and other banks have curbed lending to the property sector and some related industries such as steel and cement."
- September 6, 2017EuPC, the European group of plastics converters, has launched a new sector group: MedPharmPlast Europe. Focussing on the medical and pharmaceutical sector, the group has emerged from a need identifie...view
- September 6, 2017Huntsman (Huntsman) announced plans to close in the third quarter of in France, Calai titanium dioxide manufacturing facilities white end processing and packaging operations.The announcement of the pl...view
- September 6, 2017"According to statistics of CCM, in May 2014, exports of China’s TiO2 manufacturers recorded high. However, affected by the downturn of downstream market, imports remained weak. In July, the domestic...view
- September 6, 2017A important tio2 factory in China Northwest stop production due to mudslides hit and the factory will have to be shut down at least two months.It's estimated that the titanium dioxide price in China ...view
- April 4, 2018The global Titanium Dioxide Market is expected to reach USD 28.5 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing application scope of the product as specialty co...view
- September 6, 2017Due to the raw material price of titanium dioxide still keep in rising, and China government pressure on environmental protection after China new year. China titanium dioxide suppliers make a new pri...view