Rubber prices continue to fall over China property prices
Bloomberg reports, "Rubber in Tokyo and Shanghai sank as concern grew that property prices in China will retreat, weakening raw-material demand from the largest consumer.
Futures for July delivery on the Tokyo Commodity Exchange lost 4.3 percent to 217.2 yen a kilogram ($2,123 a metric ton). It was the biggest daily drop at close for a most-active contract since February 6. Rubber for May delivery on the Shanghai Futures Exchange plunged by the daily price limit to 14,805 yuan ($2,429) a ton. That’s the lowest close for Shanghai futures since May 2009. New-home price growth in China’s first-tier cities slowed in January after local governments implemented property measures to rein in escalating values and banks tightened lending. Home prices in the southern business hubs of Guangzhou and Shenzhen rose at the slowest pace since July. “Chinese investors rushed to sell riskier assets from stocks to copper and rubber as concerns grew property bubbles in China may burst,” said Gu Jiong, an analyst at Yutaka Shoji Co., a commodity broker in Tokyo. China’s stocks fell yesterday, sending the benchmark index to its biggest loss in seven weeks, amid speculation that reduced lending to the property industry will curb growth in the world’s second-largest economy. The Shanghai Securities News reported Industrial Bank Co. and other banks have curbed lending to the property sector and some related industries such as steel and cement."
- September 6, 2017A important tio2 factory in China Northwest stop production due to mudslides hit and the factory will have to be shut down at least two months.It's estimated that the titanium dioxide price in China ...view
- September 6, 2017Highlights:2013 Q3 average TiO2 selling prices decreased 18% as compared to the third quarter of 2012;2013 Q3 average TiO2 selling prices decreased 21% in the first nine months of the year as compared...view
- September 6, 2017Huntsman (Huntsman) announced plans to close in the third quarter of in France, Calai titanium dioxide manufacturing facilities white end processing and packaging operations.The announcement of the pl...view
- March 12, 2019Due to trade war trends between China and USA getting easing now,people are optimistic about economic in the new Year 2019. China titanium dioxide suppliers make a new price increasing $80-$100/ton i...view
- September 6, 2017It is reported that some vanadium titanium steel plants in the Chinese Sichuan Province have faced production suspension due to weak market demand, continuously falling steel prices and low margin rat...view
- September 6, 2017The production of titanium-zirconium concentrate has been launched in North Kazakhstan province, governor of North Kazakhstan province Samat Eskendirov said on Dec.6 at a briefing in Central Communica...view