Rutile grade titanium dioxide is good white pigment with high dispersion, high weather resistance, high covering power and good stability. It is widely used in interior and exterior wall latex paints, industrial coating, printing ink, laminated paper, plastic color master batch and powder coating. Rutile type is the most stable crystal habit of titanium dioxide. Comparing to anatase titanium dioxide, it has higher hardness, density, dielectric constant and refractive index .
- Rutile Titanium Dioxide R-2012June 29, 2017Titanium dioxide Anatase Type Fiber Grade is white powder, insoluble in water, no toxicity, chemical performance stability, high tint reducing power and hiding power. It’s with prominent dispersibili...view
- Rutile Titanium Dioxide R-2013June 29, 2017A fine tio2 rutile pigment with inorganic coating and organic treatment suitable for wide range of plastic applications. It imparts excellent brightness,blue undertone,low residue,lo...view
- Rutile Titanium Dioxide R-2009June 29, 2017Product Characteristics R-2009 rutile tio2 is a rutile titanium dioxide produced by Zirconium, and Alumina inorganic and organic surface treated, offer its special optical performance.Better gloss and tinting powd...view
- Rutile Titanium Dioxide R-2010June 29, 2017Product CharacteristicsR-2010 is a rutile titanium dioxide with inorganic Si, alumina inorganic and organic surface treated, it has excellent optical, high whiteness, good durability and dispersibilit...view
- Rutile Titanium Dioxide R-2018July 3, 2017Product CharacteristicsTitanium dioxide R-2018 is multi-purpose high-grade rutile tio2,with Zirconium,Aluminum and organic surface treated with good average particle size distribution,excellent whiten...view