Print Sherwin-Williams and HGTV Launch Zero-VOC HGTV HOME, an Acrylic Latex Paint in Canada
Bringing their designer-inspired colors and wallpapers to a larger audience of homeowners, HGTV and Sherwin-Williams have launched HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams in Canada. First introduced to the U.S. market in 2012, the HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams collection features interior and exterior paint, wallpaper and pre-coordinated color palettes, making it easy for consumers to create a cohesive look throughout their home.
"Given the positive reception to HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams in the U.S., we're extending our successful partnership into Canada, to help more homeowners create beautiful, color-coordinated spaces," said Jackie Jordan, director of color marketing, Sherwin-Williams. "Consumers love having the ability to choose colors with confidence, and these palettes take the guesswork out of color selection by providing 20 colors that you can mix and match for a beautiful look in a room or throughout your home."
Each of the eight HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams collections features wallpaper, as well as interior and exterior paint color options. HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams Interior Acrylic Latex Paint is a zero VOC formula that provides a durable, washable coating for use in all areas of your home and is available in flat, satin and semi-gloss finishes. HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams Exterior Acrylic Latex paint provides a durable and mildew resistant coating for use on properly prepared wood, brick, concrete block, metal, aluminum siding and masonry and is available in flat, satin and gloss finishes.
Each palette highlights colors that are designed to work beautifully together, in any combination. Homeowners simply choose the designer-inspired look they want to achieve from a series of collections with varying themes. The interior and exterior collections include:
The Softer Side – Features vintage elegance and a fresh approach to pastels and softer shades
Coastal Cool – A palette that lives and breathes inspiration from the sand, salt and sea
Neutral Nuance – Neutrals combined with the softest hints of color for a quiet, understated atmosphere
Color Pizzazz – A palette with colors that reflect an upbeat passion for life
Rustic Refined – Features colors that evoke a Southwestern villa or ranch in the heart of the desert
Global Spice – An indulgent, exotic and versatile color palette
Traditional Twist – A collection with classic appeal and unexpected variation
Liveable Luxe – A palette with subtle, updated color variations for a classic, traditional home
"HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams has been extremely well received in the U.S. and we are excited to introduce these great products and color collections to our fans in Canada," said Ron Feinbaum, general manager and senior vice president, consumer products, HGTV.
- September 6, 2017PPG Industries＇ (NYSE:PPG) protective and marine coatings business is celebrating the 20th anniversary of polysiloxane coatings, for which PPG was granted the first patent on Jan. 4, 1994. Tim Knavish, PP...view
- April 8, 2019According to thestatistics provided by the General Administration of Customs, in February 2019,China imported 8,404.44 tons of titanium dioxide, decreased by 2.81% comparedwith last year and decreased...view
- April 22, 2020In March 2020, China's titanium dioxideproduction was 292,400 tons, an increase of about 70,000 tons from February, anincrease of 35.49%, and an increase of 6.74% compared with last year. In the first...view
- January 2, 2019In November 2018, China exported 69984.836 tons of titanium dioxide, a decrease of 8.33% compared with the previous year, an increase of 11.13% annually. India, the United States and South Korea were ...view
- September 6, 2017Chrysler Group LLC has given its approval for use of PPG’s innovative clearcoat products for warranty repairs on all Chrysler vehicles. The approved PPG clearcoats are ENVIROBASE® High Performanc...view
- September 6, 2017Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. and its affiliates have announced a price increase of Tipaque® titanium dioxide (TiO2) by US$250 per metric ton in the Asia-Pacific region effective as from July 1st, ...view