Print Sherwin-Williams and HGTV Launch Zero-VOC HGTV HOME, an Acrylic Latex Paint in Canada
Bringing their designer-inspired colors and wallpapers to a larger audience of homeowners, HGTV and Sherwin-Williams have launched HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams in Canada. First introduced to the U.S. market in 2012, the HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams collection features interior and exterior paint, wallpaper and pre-coordinated color palettes, making it easy for consumers to create a cohesive look throughout their home.
"Given the positive reception to HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams in the U.S., we're extending our successful partnership into Canada, to help more homeowners create beautiful, color-coordinated spaces," said Jackie Jordan, director of color marketing, Sherwin-Williams. "Consumers love having the ability to choose colors with confidence, and these palettes take the guesswork out of color selection by providing 20 colors that you can mix and match for a beautiful look in a room or throughout your home."
Each of the eight HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams collections features wallpaper, as well as interior and exterior paint color options. HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams Interior Acrylic Latex Paint is a zero VOC formula that provides a durable, washable coating for use in all areas of your home and is available in flat, satin and semi-gloss finishes. HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams Exterior Acrylic Latex paint provides a durable and mildew resistant coating for use on properly prepared wood, brick, concrete block, metal, aluminum siding and masonry and is available in flat, satin and gloss finishes.
Each palette highlights colors that are designed to work beautifully together, in any combination. Homeowners simply choose the designer-inspired look they want to achieve from a series of collections with varying themes. The interior and exterior collections include:
The Softer Side – Features vintage elegance and a fresh approach to pastels and softer shades
Coastal Cool – A palette that lives and breathes inspiration from the sand, salt and sea
Neutral Nuance – Neutrals combined with the softest hints of color for a quiet, understated atmosphere
Color Pizzazz – A palette with colors that reflect an upbeat passion for life
Rustic Refined – Features colors that evoke a Southwestern villa or ranch in the heart of the desert
Global Spice – An indulgent, exotic and versatile color palette
Traditional Twist – A collection with classic appeal and unexpected variation
Liveable Luxe – A palette with subtle, updated color variations for a classic, traditional home
"HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams has been extremely well received in the U.S. and we are excited to introduce these great products and color collections to our fans in Canada," said Ron Feinbaum, general manager and senior vice president, consumer products, HGTV.
- September 20, 2017According to consulting company Grand View Researchlatest research report analyzes, driven by increased specialty coatings andother consumer demand, global titanium dioxide market value will reach USd...view
- September 6, 2017Tronox Limited announced a definitive agreement to acquire the TiO2 business of Cristal, a privately held global chemical and mining company, for $1.673 billion of cash and Class A ordinary shares rep...view
- November 13, 2017Lomon billions is expected to stop limitingproduction to reduce titanium dioxide 30% production since 15th Nov, do not rule out thepossibility of price adjustment Lomon billions November 9th eveninga...view
- September 6, 2017The following is a Q&A interview with Argex Titanium Chief Financial Officer and Director Mark BillingsThanks for speaking with us today Mark, can you tell me about Argex?Argex Titanium Inc. (TSX:...view
- March 20, 2019US-based Chemours will continue debottlenecking its titanium dioxide (TiO2) facilities, adding 150,000-200,000 tonnes/year of capacity through 2021.“We are debottlenecking three of our large faciliti...view
- September 6, 2017WILMINGTON, Del., Feb. 6, 2017 -- The Chemours Company (Chemours) (NYSE: CC), today announced a price increase on all Ti-Pure ™titanium dioxide grades sold in North America, Canada, Asia- Pacifi...view