Print Sherwin-Williams and HGTV Launch Zero-VOC HGTV HOME, an Acrylic Latex Paint in Canada
Bringing their designer-inspired colors and wallpapers to a larger audience of homeowners, HGTV and Sherwin-Williams have launched HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams in Canada. First introduced to the U.S. market in 2012, the HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams collection features interior and exterior paint, wallpaper and pre-coordinated color palettes, making it easy for consumers to create a cohesive look throughout their home.
"Given the positive reception to HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams in the U.S., we're extending our successful partnership into Canada, to help more homeowners create beautiful, color-coordinated spaces," said Jackie Jordan, director of color marketing, Sherwin-Williams. "Consumers love having the ability to choose colors with confidence, and these palettes take the guesswork out of color selection by providing 20 colors that you can mix and match for a beautiful look in a room or throughout your home."
Each of the eight HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams collections features wallpaper, as well as interior and exterior paint color options. HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams Interior Acrylic Latex Paint is a zero VOC formula that provides a durable, washable coating for use in all areas of your home and is available in flat, satin and semi-gloss finishes. HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams Exterior Acrylic Latex paint provides a durable and mildew resistant coating for use on properly prepared wood, brick, concrete block, metal, aluminum siding and masonry and is available in flat, satin and gloss finishes.
Each palette highlights colors that are designed to work beautifully together, in any combination. Homeowners simply choose the designer-inspired look they want to achieve from a series of collections with varying themes. The interior and exterior collections include:
The Softer Side – Features vintage elegance and a fresh approach to pastels and softer shades
Coastal Cool – A palette that lives and breathes inspiration from the sand, salt and sea
Neutral Nuance – Neutrals combined with the softest hints of color for a quiet, understated atmosphere
Color Pizzazz – A palette with colors that reflect an upbeat passion for life
Rustic Refined – Features colors that evoke a Southwestern villa or ranch in the heart of the desert
Global Spice – An indulgent, exotic and versatile color palette
Traditional Twist – A collection with classic appeal and unexpected variation
Liveable Luxe – A palette with subtle, updated color variations for a classic, traditional home
"HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams has been extremely well received in the U.S. and we are excited to introduce these great products and color collections to our fans in Canada," said Ron Feinbaum, general manager and senior vice president, consumer products, HGTV.
- September 6, 2017Kenmare Resources plc advises that it will announce its Preliminary Results for the 12 months ended 31st December 2013 on 12 March 2014. An analyst briefing will be held at 8:00am BST at the offices o...view
- May 16, 2018As entering into May, China titanium dioxide suppliers announcenot to adjust price at current stage after May ,it's estimated that China tio2price trends will be stable in the coming month.view
- September 6, 2017Kronos Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: KRO) announced that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of fifteen cents ($0.15) per share on its common stock, payable on December 19, 2013 ...view
- September 6, 2017China Titanium Dioxide prices continue to rise in the near futureAccording to industry analysis, under the background of "reduce the production capacity,", globally the reason of the growth of titaniu...view
- September 6, 2017Tronox Limited announced a definitive agreement to acquire the TiO2 business of Cristal, a privately held global chemical and mining company, for $1.673 billion of cash and Class A ordinary shares rep...view
- September 6, 2017A producer of titanium dioxide and titanium chemicals, Cristal, will invest $64 million to expand its two Ashtabula, Ohio, manufacturing facilities with plans to create 25 jobs in the region."This is ...view