DuPont says Vergnano will run titanium dioxide spinoff
DuPont said on Thursday that Mark Vergano, a 26-year veteran, will become chief ＥＸＥＣutive of the chemical conglomerate＇s titanium dioxide business when it is spun off next year.
Vergnano will oversee the new company and its 7,500 employees after the spinoff, set for the second quarter of 2015. Vergnano, 55, currently oversees the unit within DuPont.
Delaware-based DuPont first announced the deal last October, saying it would use a complex, tax-free transaction to effectively give existing DuPont shareholders 100 percent ownership.
The new company, which makes titanium dioxide, a popular pigment found in products ranging from car paint to sunscreen, is expected to be publicly traded.
Ellen Kullman will remain CEO of DuPont, which is focusing more on agricultural products.
- September 6, 2017Believe most of the importers for China Tio2 have felt the price-up tendency with past continuous months. It is getting harder to have new order with much more lower price any more from first level Ch...view
- March 13, 2020Tronox announces to have price increase of USD 120per metric ton for titanium dioxide in Asia Pacific since 1th,April,2020view
- September 6, 2017Harmony Chemical participated in ChinaPlast successfully from May 16th to 19th, 2017, this is the 31st International Exhibition on Plastics & Rubber Industries. We won a good reputation from both ...view
- December 3, 2020The price oftitanium dioxide in China has risen again, most of suppliers increase aroundRMB 700-1000/ton, USD100-150/ton, mainly because of the sharply increase in theprice of raw materials titanium o...view
- September 6, 2017Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. and its affiliates have announced a price increase of Tipaque® titanium dioxide (TiO2) by US$250 per metric ton in the Asia-Pacific region effective as from July 1st, ...view
- January 3, 2020China tio2 suppliers make anew price increasing $150/ton for chlorination tio2 since 2th,January due toraw materials going up crazily and short stock in the market.view