China Titanium dioxide suppliers following the market to announce a new price increasing after 1th,J
Recently, China's major titanium dioxide suppliers announce that from July 1, 2021, the company's sales price of various types of titanium dioxide (including sulfuric acid titanium dioxide and chlorination titanium dioxide) will be increased by 500 RMB / ton on the basis of the original price.
Before that, the international Titan giant announced a three quarter price rise, up from $200-225/ton.
Tronox: from July 1, 2021, the price of all titanium dioxide products sold in the Asia Pacific region will increase by $225 / ton.
Chemours: from July 1, 2021, according to the contract or law, all specifications of titanium dioxide and titanium dioxide purchased by your company in Greater China will be increased by US $200 / ton.
Venator announced global price increases for all its titanium dioxide pigments used in coatings, plastics, inks and paper. The increase will take effect from July 1, 2021. Among them, EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa): 180 euro / ton or 200 US dollars / ton; Asia Pacific / Latin America: 200 US dollars / ton; North America: US $0.08 per pound;
- January 10, 2018It is expected that the whiteness of titanium dioxide could be higher during the process of both production and customer using. According to the empirical analysis, when the whiteness of the titanium...view
- September 6, 2017A important tio2 factory in China Northwest stop production due to mudslides hit and the factory will have to be shut down at least two months.It's estimated that the titanium dioxide price in China ...view
- September 6, 2017Although imports of TiO2 from Australia to China has increased enormously, imports in Feb. is still greatly reduced due to the following reasons. One reason is that the imports from the US (a major im...view
- June 9, 2021Recently, China's major titanium dioxide suppliers announce that from July 1, 2021, the company's sales price of various types of titanium dioxide (including sulfuric acid titanium dioxide and chlorin...view
- May 10, 2021China's titanium dioxide has started a new round of price increasing $150/ton since May 6th,2021 due to titanium concentrate price going up and tight supply.There are two main reasons for the continu...view
- September 13, 2018Venator is to close its titanium dioxide (TiO2) plant in Pori, Finland, by 2021 due to "cost escalation and extended timeline" for its reconstruction following a fire in 2017, the US-headquartered che...view