China Titanium dioxide suppliers following the market to announce a new price increasing after 1th,J
Recently, China's major titanium dioxide suppliers announce that from July 1, 2021, the company's sales price of various types of titanium dioxide (including sulfuric acid titanium dioxide and chlorination titanium dioxide) will be increased by 500 RMB / ton on the basis of the original price.
Before that, the international Titan giant announced a three quarter price rise, up from $200-225/ton.
Tronox: from July 1, 2021, the price of all titanium dioxide products sold in the Asia Pacific region will increase by $225 / ton.
Chemours: from July 1, 2021, according to the contract or law, all specifications of titanium dioxide and titanium dioxide purchased by your company in Greater China will be increased by US $200 / ton.
Venator announced global price increases for all its titanium dioxide pigments used in coatings, plastics, inks and paper. The increase will take effect from July 1, 2021. Among them, EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa): 180 euro / ton or 200 US dollars / ton; Asia Pacific / Latin America: 200 US dollars / ton; North America: US $0.08 per pound;
- September 6, 2017Bloomberg reports, "Rubber in Tokyo and Shanghai sank as concern grew that property prices in China will retreat, weakening raw-material demand from the largest consumer. Futures for July delivery on ...view
- September 6, 2017THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Jan. 31, 2017 -- A fire started January 30 at Huntsman Corporation's (HUN) titanium dioxide manufacturing facility in Pori, Finland. All Huntsman associates at the site have be...view
- February 24, 2021Venator Materials PLC (“Venator”) today announced global price increases for all its titanium dioxide pigments for coatings, plastics, inks and paper applications. The increases are effective from A...view
- September 14, 2021China suppliers announces a new titaniumdioxide price increasing $100-$150/ton since 13th,August,2021China tio2 price adjustment was made according to factors such as the market demand for titanium di...view
- April 7, 2021Thesupply of the overseas titanium dioxide market is concentrated, and the overallpattern remains stable. The four major companies ( Chemours, Tronox, Kronos,and Venator, hereinafter referred to as th...view
- April 4, 2018The global Titanium Dioxide Market is expected to reach USD 28.5 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing application scope of the product as specialty co...view