China titanium dioxide market trends goes weak in the July and August 2021
In early July, the mainstream price of titanium dioxide was generally weak. The off-season started and the operating rate of some manufacturers declined, and the execution price also declined slightly. The price market was more chaotic than before, and the downward restraint was strengthened. At the same time, it was more anxious than before. The actual inventory of large-scale manufacturers has not yet been established. The foreign trade orders in July are already full, and the volume to be shipped is 1-1.5 months output. From the perspective of large-scale manufacturers, it is enough to stabilize the market. Smaller manufacturers have seen lower shipments and higher inventories. This low and high has led to lack of market confidence.
The operating rate of some manufacturers in Panxi and other regions is not high. In the off-season situation, on the one hand, they can reduce their own inventory pressure, and on the other hand, give raw materials some time to go down. It is just that this weak trading atmosphere puts a lot of pressure on production costs. Including employee capital and bank loans.
- September 6, 2017The following is a Q&A interview with Argex Titanium Chief Financial Officer and Director Mark BillingsThanks for speaking with us today Mark, can you tell me about Argex?Argex Titanium Inc. (TSX:...view
- April 4, 2018The global Titanium Dioxide Market is expected to reach USD 28.5 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing application scope of the product as specialty co...view
- January 11, 2021Following Chemrous tio2 price increasing in Asia market,China titanium dioxide tio2 suppliers announcesthe first time titanium dioxide price increasing $80-$100/ton in the year 2021view
- December 29, 2020In November,China’s titanium dioxide export volume was approximately 112,300 tons, anincrease of 1.85% month-on-month and a year-on-year increase of 27.07%. It wasthe fourth consecutive month that th...view
- September 6, 2017AkzoNobel has expanded its presence in the Middle East after acquiring a 50 percent stake and management control of Sadolin Paints Oman SAOC, which employs around 150 people.The company has signed a j...view
- July 15, 2021In early July, the mainstream price of titanium dioxide was generally weak. The off-season started and the operating rate of some manufacturers declined, and the execution price also declined slightly...view