China titanium dioxide market trends goes weak in the July and August 2021
In early July, the mainstream price of titanium dioxide was generally weak. The off-season started and the operating rate of some manufacturers declined, and the execution price also declined slightly. The price market was more chaotic than before, and the downward restraint was strengthened. At the same time, it was more anxious than before. The actual inventory of large-scale manufacturers has not yet been established. The foreign trade orders in July are already full, and the volume to be shipped is 1-1.5 months output. From the perspective of large-scale manufacturers, it is enough to stabilize the market. Smaller manufacturers have seen lower shipments and higher inventories. This low and high has led to lack of market confidence.
The operating rate of some manufacturers in Panxi and other regions is not high. In the off-season situation, on the one hand, they can reduce their own inventory pressure, and on the other hand, give raw materials some time to go down. It is just that this weak trading atmosphere puts a lot of pressure on production costs. Including employee capital and bank loans.
- June 17, 2019Tronox announces to have price increase of USD 75 per metric ton for titanium dioxide in Asia Pacific due to continued pressure on feedstock pricing since 1th,July.view
- October 14, 2020Since October 08,2020, China's titanium dioxide has started a new round of price increases, andmost suppliers have increased the price at US$150/ton. Moreover, Ilmeniteprice are also in rising, the cu...view
- September 6, 2017THE WOODLANDS, Texas – Huntsman Corporation (NYSE: HUN) today announced global price increases for all its titanium dioxide pigments.The following increases are effective April 1, 2017 or as contract...view
- September 6, 2017Believe most of the importers for China Tio2 have felt the price-up tendency with past continuous months. It is getting harder to have new order with much more lower price any more from first level Ch...view
- November 13, 2020China suppliers announces a new titaniumdioxide price increasing in the November,2020 without announcement due to Ilmenite price going up quickly. Besides, seafreight also increases up crazily because...view
- September 6, 2017THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Jan. 31, 2017 -- A fire started January 30 at Huntsman Corporation's (HUN) titanium dioxide manufacturing facility in Pori, Finland. All Huntsman associates at the site have be...view