IE report of China TiO2 market
Although imports of TiO2 from Australia to China has increased enormously, imports in Feb. is still greatly reduced due to the following reasons. One reason is that the imports from the US (a major import origin) was down 50.69% month on month; the other reason is that some manufacturers used to purchase TiO2 from Mexico in Jan., stopped purchasing cost effective TiO2 from Mexico to China in Feb.
Changes in major TiO2 exporters to China
As a whole, the exports of top three manufacturers accounted for 71.16% of the total exports and remained unchanged. But the ranks (by volume) in Feb. 2014 changed. DuPont and IshiharaSangyo Kaisha, Ltd. (ISK) continued to maintain the position of top three. As Shanghai Sanchang Import and Export Co., Ltd. purchased 1,260 tonnes of TiO2 from Saudi Arabia based Cristal Global, Cristal Global jumped to the second place.
- September 6, 2017Clariant and Huntsman Corporation announced a merger of equals through an all-stock transaction. The merged company will be named HuntsmanClariant. The transaction is targeted to close by year end 201...view
- September 6, 2017"According to statistics of CCM, in May 2014, exports of China’s TiO2 manufacturers recorded high. However, affected by the downturn of downstream market, imports remained weak. In July, the domestic...view
- September 6, 2017Globally Cristal, Huntsman, Chemour and Tronox increase titanium dioxide price with more than US$250/mt since July 1st and their supply is limited. In China market today, the chloride process titanium...view
- September 6, 2017AkzoNobel has expanded its presence in the Middle East after acquiring a 50 percent stake and management control of Sadolin Paints Oman SAOC, which employs around 150 people.The company has signed a j...view
- August 8, 2017Clariant and Huntsman Corporation announced a merger of equals through an all-stock transaction. The merged company will be named HuntsmanClariant. The transaction is targeted to close by year end 201...view
- September 6, 2017Due to the raw material price of titanium dioxide still keep in rising, and China government pressure on environmental protection after China new year. China titanium dioxide suppliers make a new pri...view