IE report of China TiO2 market
Although imports of TiO2 from Australia to China has increased enormously, imports in Feb. is still greatly reduced due to the following reasons. One reason is that the imports from the US (a major import origin) was down 50.69% month on month; the other reason is that some manufacturers used to purchase TiO2 from Mexico in Jan., stopped purchasing cost effective TiO2 from Mexico to China in Feb.
Changes in major TiO2 exporters to China
As a whole, the exports of top three manufacturers accounted for 71.16% of the total exports and remained unchanged. But the ranks (by volume) in Feb. 2014 changed. DuPont and IshiharaSangyo Kaisha, Ltd. (ISK) continued to maintain the position of top three. As Shanghai Sanchang Import and Export Co., Ltd. purchased 1,260 tonnes of TiO2 from Saudi Arabia based Cristal Global, Cristal Global jumped to the second place.
- September 6, 2017PPG Industries＇ (NYSE:PPG) protective and marine coatings business is celebrating the 20th anniversary of polysiloxane coatings, for which PPG was granted the first patent on Jan. 4, 1994. Tim Knavish, PP...view
- September 6, 2017Russia＇s VSMPO-Avisma, the world＇s biggest producer of titanium, expects profits to rise 25 percent to some $250 million this year due to robust demand from the aerospace industry, the firm＇s key customer. While ...view
- January 10, 2018In recent years, the needs for titanium dioxide has been on the rise continuously in the world. With the continuous subdivision of global market of titanium dioxide, the market demand is increasing gr...view
- September 6, 2017Although imports of TiO2 from Australia to China has increased enormously, imports in Feb. is still greatly reduced due to the following reasons. One reason is that the imports from the US (a major im...view
- January 10, 2018Papermaking is the third largest user of titanium dioxide industry. Low-grade paper generally does not use titanium dioxide as raw materials because of the production cost. They mainly use china clay,...view
- September 6, 2017PPG Industries＇ industrial coatings business has introduced POWERCRON EPIC electrocoats (e-coats), a line of next-generation, cationic-epoxy products that will be used for the first time in North America ...view