IE report of China TiO2 market
Although imports of TiO2 from Australia to China has increased enormously, imports in Feb. is still greatly reduced due to the following reasons. One reason is that the imports from the US (a major import origin) was down 50.69% month on month; the other reason is that some manufacturers used to purchase TiO2 from Mexico in Jan., stopped purchasing cost effective TiO2 from Mexico to China in Feb.
Changes in major TiO2 exporters to China
As a whole, the exports of top three manufacturers accounted for 71.16% of the total exports and remained unchanged. But the ranks (by volume) in Feb. 2014 changed. DuPont and IshiharaSangyo Kaisha, Ltd. (ISK) continued to maintain the position of top three. As Shanghai Sanchang Import and Export Co., Ltd. purchased 1,260 tonnes of TiO2 from Saudi Arabia based Cristal Global, Cristal Global jumped to the second place.
- September 6, 2017U.S. chemicals maker PPG Industries Inc. announced it has reached an agreement to take over Mexican architectural and industrial coatings firm Consorcio Comex for $2.3 billion, as part of the planned ...view
- September 6, 20172.4 Macro economy In 2012, the second year of the 12th Five-Year Plan (2011-2015) period, GDP dropped in the first three quarters to 8.1%, 7.6% and 7.4% respectively. From the year 2011 to Q3 2013, Ch...view
- January 10, 2018Pure titanium dioxide is a kinds of fine white powder that provides bright white pigments. Titanium dioxide has been used a whole century in many industrial and consumer products including paints, coa...view
- September 6, 2017Indonesia＇s main rubber grouping is calling on the world＇s second largest producer to cut output next year by 10 percent, while urging other Southeast Asia rubber-growing countries to do the same to reduce gl...view
- January 10, 2018In recent years, the needs for titanium dioxide has been on the rise continuously in the world. With the continuous subdivision of global market of titanium dioxide, the market demand is increasing gr...view
- September 6, 2017THE WOODLANDS, Texas – Huntsman Corporation (NYSE: HUN) today announced global price increases for all its titanium dioxide pigments.The following increases are effective April 1, 2017 or as contract...view