China's titanium dioxide prices have risen USD150/mt since Feb. 07.,2021
China's titanium dioxide prices have risen again since Feb. 07., 2021, the price increase is @RMB1000/mt , @USD150/mt. As the Chinese Lunar New Year holiday is approaching, most of the export goods cannot be shipped, according to current market situation, after returning from the holiday, many titanium dioxide manufacturers will gradually increase tio2 prices.
- September 6, 2017Indonesia＇s main rubber grouping is calling on the world＇s second largest producer to cut output next year by 10 percent, while urging other Southeast Asia rubber-growing countries to do the same to reduce gl...view
- September 6, 2017EuPC, the European group of plastics converters, has launched a new sector group: MedPharmPlast Europe. Focussing on the medical and pharmaceutical sector, the group has emerged from a need identifie...view
- January 2, 2019In November 2018, China exported 69984.836 tons of titanium dioxide, a decrease of 8.33% compared with the previous year, an increase of 11.13% annually. India, the United States and South Korea were ...view
- September 6, 2017China’s output of titanium concentrate ore encounters small increase while imports see slight decrease in May 2014In May 2014, total output of China's titanium concentrate ore encountered increase co...view
- September 6, 20172.4 Macro economy In 2012, the second year of the 12th Five-Year Plan (2011-2015) period, GDP dropped in the first three quarters to 8.1%, 7.6% and 7.4% respectively. From the year 2011 to Q3 2013, Ch...view
- August 8, 2017Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. and its affiliates have announced a price increase of Tipaque® titanium dioxide (TiO2) by US$250 per metric ton in the Asia-Pacific region effective as from July 1st, ...view