PPG introduces ELECTROCOLOR 3500 coating for consumer electronics
PPG Industries＇ (NYSE:PPG) industrial coatings business has introduced ELECTROCOLOR® 3500 coating, an electrodeposition coating (e-coat) designed as a lightly-tinted clearcoat for application on metal surfaces of tablets, notebooks, smart phones and other consumer electronic devices.
Bill Barrett, PPG business development manager, consumer electronics, Americas, said the coating is engineered to provide aesthetic and performance benefits to manufacturers. "This new coating gives metal an organic appearance while protecting it from the chemicals, UV (ultraviolet) exposure and abrasion it will encounter in everyday use."
Electrocolor 3500 coating, which also can be used for appliances and other applications requiring a decorative metallic appearance, offers high yield rates for applicators due to its high transfer efficiency and color consistency.
- September 6, 2017THE WOODLANDS, Texas – Huntsman Corporation (NYSE: HUN) today announced global price increases for all its titanium dioxide pigments.The following increases are effective April 1, 2017 or as contract...view
- March 14, 2018From January toDecember 2017, China's total volume of titanium dioxide exports was 83,0916.9tons, an increase of 11,0446.8 tons, and an increase of 15.32% compare with2016 year’s quantity. In Decembe...view
- September 6, 2017China’s output of titanium concentrate ore encounters small increase while imports see slight decrease in May 2014In May 2014, total output of China's titanium concentrate ore encountered increase co...view
- September 6, 2017Globally Cristal, Huntsman, Chemour and Tronox increase titanium dioxide price with more than US$250/mt since July 1st and their supply is limited. In China market today, the chloride process titanium...view
- September 20, 2017According to consulting company Grand View Researchlatest research report analyzes, driven by increased specialty coatings andother consumer demand, global titanium dioxide market value will reach USd...view
- September 6, 2017DuPont, which is making a big push into the agriculture market, reported a steeper-than-expected 3 percent fall in quarterly revenue as severe winter in North America delayed the planting of crops. Sa...view