The Price of Titanium Dioxide in Germany has Risen by More than 30 Percent Since Year of 2016
According to the German Coatings Association survey, in nearly 250 enterprises, most companies because of raw material prices continue to rise, so that the paint business has been greatly affected, on the one hand raw material prices continued to rise, on the other hand, titanium dioxide products in tension supply is also the current problems faced by the German paint business.
Since the summer of 2016, the price of German titanium dioxide has risen more than 30%. With the increase in the price level, there have been some areas of titanium dioxide product in delivery difficulties. The price of other major raw materials rose too, and the total cost of solvent in the same period was rose about 15%.
And relative to the development of the German paint industry, the current domestic market price of titanium dioxide is in all the way up, the rate of increase reach to 70%, plus other raw material prices rose and environmental supervision increased the influence of the domestic paint business development.
- April 26, 2019Tronox has completed the acquisition of Cristal's titanium dioxide business in North America by Cristal on May 1, 2019, will be stripped off in Connecticut, and on April 10, 2019 / AP / Tronox Holding...view
- September 6, 2017Huntsman (Huntsman) announced plans to close in the third quarter of in France, Calai titanium dioxide manufacturing facilities white end processing and packaging operations.The announcement of the pl...view
- June 25, 2018Due to the raw material price of titanium dioxide still keep in rising, and China government pressure on environmental protection all the time. China titanium dioxide suppliers make a new price incre...view
- September 6, 2017Harmony Chemical participated in ChinaPlast successfully from May 16th to 19th, 2017, this is the 31st International Exhibition on Plastics & Rubber Industries. We won a good reputation from both ...view
- September 6, 2017WILMINGTON, Del., Feb. 6, 2017 -- The Chemours Company (Chemours) (NYSE: CC), today announced a price increase on all Ti-Pure ™titanium dioxide grades sold in North America, Canada, Asia- Pacifi...view
- September 6, 2017There are plans to produce about 40,000 tonnes of offset and writing paperA new modern production of paper will soon be established in Uzbekistan, on the basis of local Namangan kogozi plant. The new ...view