The Price of Titanium Dioxide in Germany has Risen by More than 30 Percent Since Year of 2016
According to the German Coatings Association survey, in nearly 250 enterprises, most companies because of raw material prices continue to rise, so that the paint business has been greatly affected, on the one hand raw material prices continued to rise, on the other hand, titanium dioxide products in tension supply is also the current problems faced by the German paint business.
Since the summer of 2016, the price of German titanium dioxide has risen more than 30%. With the increase in the price level, there have been some areas of titanium dioxide product in delivery difficulties. The price of other major raw materials rose too, and the total cost of solvent in the same period was rose about 15%.
And relative to the development of the German paint industry, the current domestic market price of titanium dioxide is in all the way up, the rate of increase reach to 70%, plus other raw material prices rose and environmental supervision increased the influence of the domestic paint business development.
- January 23, 2019Accordingto customs statistics, in December 2018, China's titanium dioxide imports were13,905.98 tons, a decrease of 5.05% year-on-year and a decrease of 23.56%. Thecumulative imports from January to ...view
- September 10, 2018Due to the raw material price of titanium dioxide still keep in rising, and China government pressure on environmental protection all the time. China titanium dioxide suppliers make a new price incre...view
- September 6, 2017With the raw material cost increases of 2016 set to continue into 2017, leading coatings manufacturer Hempel has announced price increases of certain products.The cost of many raw materials used in th...view
- September 6, 2017In late May, the price of titanium dioxide market gradually into the hover, disadvantaged areas. Raw materials sulfate stalemate stable, the cost of support for titanium dioxide is still weak. Most ma...view
- January 10, 2018It is expected that the whiteness of titanium dioxide could be higher during the process of both production and customer using. According to the empirical analysis, when the whiteness of the titanium...view
- April 8, 2019According to thestatistics provided by the General Administration of Customs, in February 2019,China imported 8,404.44 tons of titanium dioxide, decreased by 2.81% comparedwith last year and decreased...view