The Price of Titanium Dioxide in Germany has Risen by More than 30 Percent Since Year of 2016
According to the German Coatings Association survey, in nearly 250 enterprises, most companies because of raw material prices continue to rise, so that the paint business has been greatly affected, on the one hand raw material prices continued to rise, on the other hand, titanium dioxide products in tension supply is also the current problems faced by the German paint business.
Since the summer of 2016, the price of German titanium dioxide has risen more than 30%. With the increase in the price level, there have been some areas of titanium dioxide product in delivery difficulties. The price of other major raw materials rose too, and the total cost of solvent in the same period was rose about 15%.
And relative to the development of the German paint industry, the current domestic market price of titanium dioxide is in all the way up, the rate of increase reach to 70%, plus other raw material prices rose and environmental supervision increased the influence of the domestic paint business development.
- September 6, 2017PPG Industries＇ (NYSE:PPG) industrial coatings business has introduced ELECTROCOLOR® 3500 coating, an electrodeposition coating (e-coat) designed as a lightly-tinted clearcoat for application on meta...view
- January 10, 2018In recent years, the needs for titanium dioxide has been on the rise continuously in the world. With the continuous subdivision of global market of titanium dioxide, the market demand is increasing gr...view
- September 6, 2017European Union and Canadian plastics exporters are to benefit from a new free trade deal. Once the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) has been ratified (probably in 2015), it will lead ...view
- September 6, 2017Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LLC announced Oct. 31 that it had sold a polystyrene manufacturing plant in China to Grand Astor Ltd.Chevron Phillips said the PS resin plant, in Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu pr...view
- September 6, 2017Although imports of TiO2 from Australia to China has increased enormously, imports in Feb. is still greatly reduced due to the following reasons. One reason is that the imports from the US (a major im...view
- September 6, 2017It is reported that some vanadium titanium steel plants in the Chinese Sichuan Province have faced production suspension due to weak market demand, continuously falling steel prices and low margin rat...view