The domestic sales of TiO2 do not improve while the export sales see increases
"According to statistics of CCM, in May 2014, exports of China’s TiO2 manufacturers recorded high. However, affected by the downturn of downstream market, imports remained weak. In July, the domestic sales of TiO2 do not improve while the export sales see increases. Also, price of TiO2 encounters slight increase but still remains at low level.
Nevertheless, due to the downturn of titanium slag market, transaction prices of acid dissolved titanium slag and high titanium slag falls back again.
What’s more, the future development of real estate market will stimulate the demand for coating so as to drive the capacity expansion; however, since sulfuric acid process is still be used in TiO2 production in China, low-end overcapacity will be caused to some extent. Meantime, TiO2 enterprises will keep facing huge environmental pressure because of serious three wastes emission from sulfuric acid process.
The RMB/USD exchange rate in this issue is USD1.00=RMB6.1523 on 1 July, 2014, sourced from the People's Bank of China. All the prices mentioned in this newsletter include the VAT unless otherwise specified. If there is any specific topic you would like us to cover or any subjects you would like us to investigate."
- September 6, 2017PPG Industries＇ (NYSE:PPG) protective and marine coatings business is celebrating the 20th anniversary of polysiloxane coatings, for which PPG was granted the first patent on Jan. 4, 1994. Tim Knavish, PP...view
- January 10, 2018Pure titanium dioxide is a kinds of fine white powder that provides bright white pigments. Titanium dioxide has been used a whole century in many industrial and consumer products including paints, coa...view
- September 10, 2018Due to the raw material price of titanium dioxide still keep in rising, and China government pressure on environmental protection all the time. China titanium dioxide suppliers make a new price incre...view
- September 6, 2017Globally Cristal, Huntsman, Chemour and Tronox increase titanium dioxide price with more than US$250/mt since July 1st and their supply is limited. In China market today, the chloride process titanium...view
- September 28, 2017Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. and its affiliates have announced a priceincrease of Tipaque® titanium dioxide (TiO2) by US$200 per metric ton inthe Asia-Pacific region effective as from October 1st,...view
- September 6, 2017The production of titanium-zirconium concentrate has been launched in North Kazakhstan province, governor of North Kazakhstan province Samat Eskendirov said on Dec.6 at a briefing in Central Communica...view