The domestic sales of TiO2 do not improve while the export sales see increases
"According to statistics of CCM, in May 2014, exports of China’s TiO2 manufacturers recorded high. However, affected by the downturn of downstream market, imports remained weak. In July, the domestic sales of TiO2 do not improve while the export sales see increases. Also, price of TiO2 encounters slight increase but still remains at low level.
Nevertheless, due to the downturn of titanium slag market, transaction prices of acid dissolved titanium slag and high titanium slag falls back again.
What’s more, the future development of real estate market will stimulate the demand for coating so as to drive the capacity expansion; however, since sulfuric acid process is still be used in TiO2 production in China, low-end overcapacity will be caused to some extent. Meantime, TiO2 enterprises will keep facing huge environmental pressure because of serious three wastes emission from sulfuric acid process.
The RMB/USD exchange rate in this issue is USD1.00=RMB6.1523 on 1 July, 2014, sourced from the People's Bank of China. All the prices mentioned in this newsletter include the VAT unless otherwise specified. If there is any specific topic you would like us to cover or any subjects you would like us to investigate."
- September 6, 2017China titanium dioxide products will celebrate the rising sun Low excess capacity, high-capacity became insufficient supply of the pattern of development of China's titanium dioxide industry at prese...view
- September 6, 2017China Titanium Dioxide prices continue to rise in the near futureAccording to industry analysis, under the background of "reduce the production capacity,", globally the reason of the growth of titaniu...view
- September 6, 2017Huntsman Corporation (NYSE: HUN) and Rockwood Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ROC) today announced completion of an important milestone in Huntsman’s pending acquisition of Rockwood’s Performance Additives a...view
- November 13, 2017Lomon billions is expected to stop limitingproduction to reduce titanium dioxide 30% production since 15th Nov, do not rule out thepossibility of price adjustment Lomon billions November 9th eveninga...view
- December 20, 2017In December, due to air pollution problem,the largest China production region----Panzhihua district all stop tio2production, which will influence 20% of China total tio2 production capacity. Furthermo...view
- January 10, 2018The plastic industry is the second largest user of titanium dioxide. Generally, the consumption of titanium dioxide in the plastic field accounts for 20% of the consumption of titanium dioxide in the ...view