The domestic sales of TiO2 do not improve while the export sales see increases
"According to statistics of CCM, in May 2014, exports of China’s TiO2 manufacturers recorded high. However, affected by the downturn of downstream market, imports remained weak. In July, the domestic sales of TiO2 do not improve while the export sales see increases. Also, price of TiO2 encounters slight increase but still remains at low level.
Nevertheless, due to the downturn of titanium slag market, transaction prices of acid dissolved titanium slag and high titanium slag falls back again.
What’s more, the future development of real estate market will stimulate the demand for coating so as to drive the capacity expansion; however, since sulfuric acid process is still be used in TiO2 production in China, low-end overcapacity will be caused to some extent. Meantime, TiO2 enterprises will keep facing huge environmental pressure because of serious three wastes emission from sulfuric acid process.
The RMB/USD exchange rate in this issue is USD1.00=RMB6.1523 on 1 July, 2014, sourced from the People's Bank of China. All the prices mentioned in this newsletter include the VAT unless otherwise specified. If there is any specific topic you would like us to cover or any subjects you would like us to investigate."
- September 6, 2017THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Jan. 31, 2017 -- A fire started January 30 at Huntsman Corporation's (HUN) titanium dioxide manufacturing facility in Pori, Finland. All Huntsman associates at the site have be...view
- September 6, 2017Chrysler Group LLC has given its approval for use of PPG’s innovative clearcoat products for warranty repairs on all Chrysler vehicles. The approved PPG clearcoats are ENVIROBASE® High Performanc...view
- September 6, 2017Date: Nov 12, 2013Venue: King Wing hotel, Beijing ChinaOrganized by: CHINA NATIONAL COATINGS INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION(CNCIA)Sponsored by: Titanium Dioxide Branch of CNCIAThemes:(i) to understand and inter...view
- September 6, 2017Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Ltd. and its affiliates have announced a price increase of Tipaque® titanium dioxide (TiO2) by US$250 per metric ton in the Asia-Pacific region effective as from July 1st, ...view
- September 6, 2017AkzoNobel has expanded its presence in the Middle East after acquiring a 50 percent stake and management control of Sadolin Paints Oman SAOC, which employs around 150 people.The company has signed a j...view
- August 8, 2018Chemrous Announces A New Titanium Dioxide Price Increases $50/Ton in China Market Since 1th,September,2018view